- The minimum acceptable vehicle value insured under AUTPRICE shall be MK6,000,000
- The standard Premium rate of insurance charges shall be 6.5%
- Where a driver is deemed to be a risky driver as per driver behaviour reports, 3 written warning, sent via the App shall be issued to the driver and a copy sent via email. Where behaviour does not change, UGI will be at liberty to increase the premiums charged. Notice of the same will be issued in writing before the client’s next cover period. Where bad driving behaviour is still persistent, UGI will reserve the right to suspend cover on AutoPrice.
- Only customers on AutoPrice policy will be considered for the rewards program.
- Clients will need to download the UGI App and register in order to enter the rewards program
- Upon joining AutoPrice Policy, each driver will have to purchase a PUMA fuel card. UGI will arrange for the card and will charge the client upon registration of the policy
- The minimum qualifying score or driver rating shall be 6.00 out of 10
- These rewards will not be substituted for cash
- Premium discounts shall be awarded at the end of every year when renewing the policy. The maximum discount shall be 25% in first year and 50% in two years.
- Fuel rewards will be redeemed on a quarterly basis.
- Fuel rewards will be loaded into the AutoPrice-PUMA fuel cards
Redemption of the rewards or discount will be upon the driver fulfilling two conditions:
- Premium has to be paid within the timeframe of 30days. Where credit terms are allowed the client must ensure that no payment deadlines are defaulted.
- The driver should not have submitted a claim in the year. If a customer has a claim he/she will not qualify for any further rewards for the rest of the insurance year.
- The applicable reward includes fuel payback every quarter and premium discount of 25% annually up to a maximum of 50% in two years